Variable printing services are for items with the same basic layout but differing content in a multipage PDF, like table numbers or guest addresses. To order a product with variable printing, submit a print-ready, multi-page PDF. A flat fee is charged, and the order quantity is determined by the number of pages in your PDF.
Flat/Folded Cards - 4|0
For any variable file is front printed only, the file needs to be 1 PDF that contains each page to be printed.
Flat/Folded Cards - 4|4
For any variable file that is printed front and back, the file needs to be 1 PDF that contains the front and back file setup as follows:
How to Create a Multi-Page PDF
- Using Illustrator or InDesign, create multiple artboards within one document.
- Choose File > Save As (Export for InDesign), and select Adobe PDF for Save As type.
- Do one of the following:
- To save all artboards or pages to one PDF, select all.
- To save a subset of the artboards or pages to one PDF, select Range and type the range of artboards or pages.
- Click Save, and set additional PDF options in the Save Adobe PDF dialog box.
- Click Save PDF.