Folded Card Guide
Front / Back Files
You do not need to note score marks for standard sized folded cards.
For custom sized folded items, please note how many scores you would like and the distance to place them at. You can put this information in the invoice memo when placing your order. Please reference the line number of the item you are referring to.
Files should be set up to be read in the same orientation as intended for the viewer.
Variable Data File Setup
Setup services are not available. A flat fee is charged for any product that is printed with a variable file. Each page in a variable file will only be printed once and your order quantity will be determined by the number of pages in your PDF. Every page in the PDF must be the same size and orientation (horizontal or vertical). Variable printed items will not be assembled in the order the file was received.
Flat/Folded Cards - 4|0
For any variable file is front printed only, the file needs to be 1 PDF that contains each page to be printed.
Flat/Folded Cards - 4|4
For any variable file that is printed front and back, the file needs to be 1 PDF that contains the front and back file setup as follows:
How to Create a Multi-Page PDF
- Using Illustrator or InDesign, create multiple artboards within one document.
- Choose File > Save As (Export for InDesign), and select Adobe PDF for Save As type.
- Do one of the following:
- To save all artboards or pages to one PDF, select all.
- To save a subset of the artboards or pages to one PDF, select Range and type the range of artboards or pages.
- Click Save, and set additional PDF options in the Save Adobe PDF dialog box.
- Click Save PDF.